Sharing is caring!
Wanna share this facts...and maybe i shud try... kekeke..
The fact is..
It is the man’s sperm that determines the sex of your baby
and another fact is...
The male sperm (Y) are small and weak but fast.
The female sperm (X) is stronger but slower than the male sperm.
Although we can’t “make” a boy or girl...
we can certainly try some things to increase the chances of conceiving a male or female baby
What can we try to do?
It's all about planning!
Here are some tips...
- Timing can be everything when trying to have a boy or a girl. Intercourse three days before ovulation can help if trying for a girl. This will allow the female sperm to reach the egg before the male sperm. The woman’s body will have more time to kill the faster male sperm before ovulation occurs.
- The female sperm, although slower, is stronger and has better chance of reaching the egg. If trying for a boy, intercourse should occur closer to ovulation, enabling the faster sperm to reach the egg before the female.
If you are having trouble conceiving, do not attempt these methods, as some can diminish your chances for conception.
How to Conceive a Girl
- Beginning five days before ovulation, have intercourse every day up to three days before ovulation.
- Shallow penetration in the missionary position will increase your chances for having a girl. There is more acidity near the entrance of your vagina. Acidity will break down the male sperm, which is weaker, leaving more female sperm available for fertilization.
- Do not have an orgasm when trying for a girl. This will make you more alkaline – an environment that suits the male sperm.
- Have your male partner take a hot bath just before intercourse.
- Eat legumes and dairy if trying for a girl.
- Douche with water prior to intercourse.
How to Conceive a Boy
- Have intercourse one to two days before ovulation.
- Have an orgasm during intercourse, which causes an alkaline environment – favoring the male sperm. Contractions during the orgasm will also serve as a “wave” to carry the male sperm towards the egg.
- Penetration from behind, with a woman on her hands and knees. This will help the male sperm to be closer to the egg for fertilization.
- Have your male partner drink something caffeinated just before intercourse.
- Douche with water and baking soda prior to intercourse.
With Allah wills...Insyallah..